DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Monday 2 August 2010

Experimenting

Have been experimenting with different pens and the effects they give. The reason being I have bought lots of promarkers and the new- to me- aquamarkers. Not quite got the blending and shadowing right!!







Made these two cards a few months a go and found them when looking for my pens. Was supposed to be tidying my office but have found other things to do!!! If I only put as much effort into doing things as I do into not doing them I would be a top something!!!!



I love this card even if i say so myself. I tried pink ink with pearlescent white powder and then used a metallic pink gel pen to colour inside the stamped image.. then i cut round it and matted onto cream card and cut the same outline. Down the side of the card I added holographic peel offs and a sentiment.





With this card I used a water brush and whisper pens. For the middle matted piece I used a make-up sponge and distressed ink. First attempt at both techniques.

1 comment: