DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Monday 30 August 2010

Challenge Cards

As this is the last day of my holiday I thought I would have a go at a challenge card before it becomes a challenge to even get a card made!


There is a challenge on Docrafts website called the SSC Challenge. It was great this week as you had to watch a youtube excerpt and then using the technique illustrated in the video make a card. I decided to marry this with Clare's Sketch Challenge also.


The video clip showed inking over an embossed image so after a number of tries this morning I managed to get a card done. My first attempt was on linen card. I had some scraps left over from the wedding card I made so thinking I was being frugal I used this. Unfortunately it did something to the ink and I couldn't see the image. So here's my entry to


The SSC Challenge on Docraft.com and Clare's Sketch 25/8 - 1/9


No comments:

Post a Comment