DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Thursday 26 August 2010

Holiday in Seahouses

We have been on holiday for a week in Seahouses Northumberland. It is a gorgeous place. Bamburgh Castle is one of my favourite places in the world. this picture was taken from a great distance. On Monday we walked from Seahouses to Bamburgh Castle along the beach it took 1 1/2 hours as we had our 5yr grand-daughter with us. She was brilliant never complained at all.

Today we took a boat from Seahouses out to the Farne Islands where we saw seals and dolphins, fantastic time. The grand-daughter thoroughly enjoyed herself. She is having a great time, spending the morning either walking or depending on the weather in rockpools. Her great grandma is with us as well this is the first time I have been away with her so I have made quite a few cards!!!!!


I bought a craft room clearout from ebay and it had some Little Claire Design Kits is it. I made them up as they come with most of the stuff. I added some glitter using a Sakura 700pen.



No comments:

Post a Comment