DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Monday 30 August 2010

Wedding Card TPE

Been busy today trying to make a wedding card for a couple at church who are getting married on Saturday. They are both in their seventies and the most lively couple you could meet. Helen finished the Coast to Coast last year!! I've been to a spinning class this morning and that as rendered me useless for most of the day and I'm only in my 40's!!!!!



Whilst surfing blogs i came across the most beautiful card and contacted the maker. She put me on to the Clipartfairy website. Here you can buy some excellent Cd's. So I purchased the Book a Easel Card CD and have had a go today. The CD arrived a few weeks ago but I didn't have any linen card or pearlescent paper so have had to wait to do it.



Its different from the original as I didn't have the flowers etc and had to improvise but actually even if I say so myself I am quite pleased that it has turned out so well. In fact I am going to enter it in The Pink Elephant Challenge of 'White' for this week!

http://theclipartfairy.blogspot.com

www.theclipartfairy.com


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining in with the pink elephant challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete