DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Busy Busy




What an afternoon. My other half went off to play golf and off I set. My secretary is 40th on Saturday and I wanted to make a flashy card for the occasion. I few weeks ago I bought a 'Craft Clearout Box' from eBay and it contained lots of different papers and toppers I wouldn't normally buy. One was a large A4 preprinted card and a Art Deco topper.




I tried my cuttlebug and some spellbinders that I had bought. Unfortunately I don't own a Tan Mat so found I had to do quite a bit of experimenting before I managed to cut out a scalloped shape properly. I have since ordered one off Ebay!!!




Once I had finished this card I started on one for my Godson who is 7 on Friday and a Lego nut. Someone on the Docrafts site directed me to a 'coloring papers' site that had some lego images. I shrunk one and printed it out. Using my promarkers I managed to colour it in. Luckily Lego people are all solid colours making it easier to colour in than the other stamps I have!!!!



I used the Colossal Range called For Him. There was a paper that had the blocks on that could look like Lego if like me your eyes are starting to forget what their job is!!!!
I was playing with my scoreboard and tried the tri-fold markers and ended up with the oddest shape. There is obviously a knack but I haven't found it yet!!
My office now looks like a bomb's gone off in it and I am off to bed. Can't face trying to sort it now its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment