DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Saturday 7 August 2010

Corriechoille Lodge Spean Bridge



I have found heaven on earth. Only this time it is not a craft shop!!!! Its the most beautiful B&B I have ever stayed in. A renovated fishing lodge in Spean Bridge Scotland called Corriechoille Lodge. My husband thinks its too quiet but I am in heaven. wasn't sure whether to share its location but think people should know about it. At the moment the weather is not sure what it wants to do so we are waiting a few minutes to see if its worth going for a walk or just staying in admiring the view through the mist and reading.

http://www.corriechoille.com/


We have a magnificent bedroom with a window seat through the trees you can see the mountains. During the night you could hear what I think were night-hawks. Bliss. Just wish I had bought some crafting to do if the weather does turn completely inclement.



Whilst reading blogs I follow this morning came across this one offering promarkers as a blog candy. What a fantastic and generous candy. Check it out at




Oh suns out better go. Enjoy your day I am sure I will here.

No comments:

Post a Comment