DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Sunday 29 August 2010

Christmas Bear Card.


Hi made this card for the Just bear Challenge and then forgot to add the embossed card. Found it later!!!! Dizzy Blonde or what!!!


So i am entering it for an Winter Wonderland Challenge, 'Anything Goes Challenge' and the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge instead.
I have the Winter Wonderland challenge down the right hand side on my blog and I thought that would be what they meant when they said link your blog and card to their site but apparently not.
So I am going to try this:
The above card is being entered for the Winter Wonderland Challenge at
The challenge runs
I havent yet worked out how you get banners to link unless the url is under the banner on the site I want to take it from. Can anyone help me with this?


3 comments:

  1. Hi a lovely card for our challenge at Winter Wonderland, however you have not linked to our challenge and therefore unless you do by the end of the week, your submission would be withdrawn as it will not meet our rules and you would not be eligible for the sponsor prize or the top three pick
    Hope you link in time
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya
    thanks for linking hun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Ally! Love the teddy image and how you've displayed it - wow! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland challenge this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete