DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Back to Work Syndrome ,Cupcake and Sketch & Stash Challenge

Hi

What a day! It was back to work today after the summer and it was such hard work. I have really enjoyed the break this year after a manic year last year. This summer I have managed to spend time with family and get to know Paul's family even more I know his mother drove me spare last week but at 83 I suppose she is entitled to. I have come to the conclusion that at that age you know what you like and you like what you know and pasta isn't necessarily one of those things as its too bland!!! That's with a mascarpone cheese and tomato sauce but hey I'm no Nigella (except in chest size and the fact we both own a kitchen!)

So this evening I have frantically being making a card for the

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Let's get Digital

http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/

and the

Sketch & Stash Challenge

http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com



My stash well was most of it.

The digi stamp is called Hollie, that was a freebie.

Coloured it with promarkers.

Paper was a digi- paper from Clipartfairy CD - called Totally Christmas CD

The tag was from a Craft Clear -out buy I made last year and never really known what to do with.

The snowflake stickers were from A Hobbycraft sale at Christmas.



I embossed some old card to put behind the image, and cut it out with spellbinders.


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and a very pretty colour,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a wonderful, pretty project with a gorgeously coloured image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x (Don't forget to link to your post and not your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card :-) very cute image and the paper and colours you used are gorgeous :-)

    your pasta sauce sounds yummy !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops ,, sorry ,, I meant to say the sketch and Stash Challenge ,,,, but you could enter this into the Papertake weekly too ,,, :-) x

    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete