DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Back From My Jollies

Arrived back from Scotland last night after admitting defeat with the torrential rain. It was the first time I had spent time in Scotland and loved it. Some of the places we stayed were gorgeous, especially Corrie Choille and another B&B we stayed at in Drumnadrochit along the side of Loch Ness.


We had been in only an hour when the golf club rang and asked if my other half could play in a competition today. Got the feeling he may have warned them he was on his way home!!!! then again. Anyway it has allowed me to spend the today moving from the ironing board ( what joy!!!) and card making. I have a list a cards that need making in the next two days all for this weekend. They include 3 male cards - a 50, a 60 and a nearly 70 card which are proving challenging along with a male 7 and a female 40 along with a wedding card.

This is my attempt at the Male 5oth Birthday card. My printer started playing up half way through and stopped printing blue so everything came out with a 'red/ sunburnt' look!

No comments:

Post a Comment