DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday 1 September 2010

How do you Link to your Post and not just your blog?

Hi

I have entered a number of challenges where the Challenge setter has commented about me not linking back to my post but just my blog. Does anyone know how you link to your post? I put the title of the Challenge in the post heading and the challenge blogspot address within the post and usually have a link on my sidebar. What am I missing out or doing wrong? Its moments like this when I wish i was 5 as most 5yrs are more proficient on a computer than I am these days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun, when i'm linking up to a challenge I click on the Title... ie " How do you link etc "
    then do the normal copy from the bar at top of page and paste onto the challenge blog ...hope this helps ? ...good luck! xx Lizzy xx :0

    ReplyDelete