DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Friday 17 September 2010

Guardian Angel

I made this card using the sketch from the Sugar Nellie Sweetie Search.





What I hadn't realised was you could only do one entry. When this stamp first arrived from the picture on the front of the packet it had a rather evil/ sinister look about it however when it is stamped and coloured it is cute. it would make a lovely image for a christening card. It is named Guardian Angel.

I coloured the image using promarkers and then glittered the wings using Glamour Dust. For added sparkle I ran lines through her hair using a Sakura 700 Clear Star pen. I have no idea what made me add the sentiment Believe but I thought it apt at the time. No idea what I was on must have been away with the fairies!!!! Don't worry I'm not giving up my day job yet for a life in comedy!!!

the brads I bought last week at the Harrogate show.

No comments:

Post a Comment