DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Sunday 12 September 2010

Clare's Sketch


This card was done using the sketch from Clare's Sketch Challenge over at Do - Crafters. I am also using it as my Friendship Swap card for this month. I loved the image of the two little girls having a tea party. Its my favourite drink. Above my desk at work is a card stating 'Nothing is impossible with a cup of tea in your hand' Could challenge it put when things are getting to me I have a cuppa ( and half a packet of biscuits though!)

Image LOTV
Floral Paper from Henbury - Do-crafts
Stamps from stash. i think they were on a magazine
Navy paper from stash.

I stamped the image with blue Whispers Archival ink
The images are raised slightly using Pinflair Glue as a 3d glue.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! luv the colours...great layout too xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete