DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Sunday 26 September 2010

Another Thank You Card

Spent the day taking our guest round Newcastle before being totally depressed by going to the match one of her aims for her trip was to see a football match. We decided not to go to the Boro as we thought she needed to see good football. ( I feel qualified to make a statement like that about the Boro having had a season ticket since the age of 12 and relinquishing it this year after they sacked Garteh Southgate. how can any team who are 4th in the league and on their way back into the Premiership sack their manager???????!!!!!!!!! We have been in free fall ever since!)

Rant over.

She has however learnt a new word today off my Husband- Rubbish!!!! She does it with a great accent trying to copying his Geordie accent!!!

It is great having a foreign guest as it makes you look at everyday sights you see in a new way. So it has been interesting to say the least.


My new card was for a friend who invited us all round for dinner. I am the kind of person who only has a kitchen because it came with the house so I really appreciate it when someone cooks and cooks well for me.


The card is would you believe on LOTV image coloured using Promarkers!!!!. I used my new Nellie Snellen die for the matting ( The new spellbinders I am getting early for my birthday have still not arrived) I tried a ribbon and bow. Must get the hang of making them so they lie flat. The backing paper is iced blue glitter card but the light was not good so its a little hard to make that out.

1 comment:

  1. THis is a sweet card. The understated coloring really works for these LOTV images. Nice one. :-)

    ReplyDelete