DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Thursday 9 September 2010

Grand- daughter/ God daughter Christening Card

My husband has two children and now three grandchildren. The latest was born just before Christmas and is to be christened next month as her other grandparents live in Spain so it was difficult getting a date everyone could make.
I have been married for just over 18 months and my OH's daughter has asked me to be Scarlett's Godmother. I am so chuffed for all sorts of reasons my OH can't work out. he thinks its about having a new outfit, not about how much it means to by completely accepted into his family. Am I being sentimental?

So I set about making a Book A Easel Christening Card.


As with my other Book A Easel cards I printed this out on Linen card and pearlescent paper.

I hummed and arghed about putting her name on but opted for the most delightful topper I found in a shop called Boyes. It was a packet of baby girl toppers that were so cheap.

I added a small heart charm onto the opposite side. This proved a challenge!! In the end I used Pinflair glue!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment