DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Thursday 2 September 2010

Candy


Have you been over to Pink Gem's lately she has a fantastic candy to offer. It contains promarkers and flowers


Promarkers Sketching Kit ( Not got these am coveting them from a distance with green eyes!!)

2 Pink Gem Stamps ( I know there are at least 2 I don't have so fingers crossed)

Mulberry Flowers ( Fantastic addition to my Book A Easel Cards)

Tibetan charms ( Never used these but already thinking of a million and one things I could do with them)
Now here comes the science bit trying to link to the post.
You should ( hear me laugh hysterically at the thought of this working) be able to click on the title of this post to get straight there if not try
Got some advice yesterday about linking my posts to challenge blogs am trying to apply it to this!! Let me know if it works please.


No comments:

Post a Comment