DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Thursday 15 July 2010

Spinning

Hi


What a day, actually been useless as was so tired. However I managed to get to my Spinning class. I go with a friend and we pay the week before so being Yorkshire folk we have to go so as not to lose our money!!!


Today the Class teacher was convinced that I hadn't put the tension up high enough!! I must protest well I would if I had the energy as my legs are screaming and I won't be able to walk in the morning.


Needed the class as a anger management technique today and i am now the same cerise colour as my shirt. I have flopped on the settee watching Create and Craft Shows that I taped during the Christmas Weekend in June. How sad am I? Really its because the remote is on the other side of the room and try as I might to make my legs move they are not interested.!!


I bought the stamposaurus nativity stamps and I am trying to get ideas. Have realised I need promarker skin tones to do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment