DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe its been 15 days since I posted. I hadn't realised the time had gone by so quickly.

Started looking after a second school for two weeks whilst their head is off. Its like having two lives!!!!! In order to keep on top of things I have two bags , two files, two note pads etc. So I haven't had time to breathe. Then of all things my back went into a complete spasm last week and is only just relaxing!!! I have never had a bad back before and can't believe how debilitating it is. Will now sympathise with suffers!!!



Any way last night I sat and made a card as a means of theory!!!






I used a Pink Gem stamp and coloured it using promarkers. This time I tried my blender pen. Still need a lot of practise with that though.

Mind it reminded me of those pens you got years ago that sort of 'rubbed' (technical term there so concentrate) felt tip pen out. Many pro promarker users are now taking a sharp in take of breath!! Sorry don't mean to offend.

The web and spiders are OLS stickers that I mounted onto black card for effect.

The ribbon is from a papermania pack.

The 'Pumpkin Pie' stamp is from Pink Gem also. Stamped with Memento rich cocoa onto orange card.

The mats are cut using my new birthday present (early one) of spellbinders.

I attached the ribbon using Wackytac which is excellent to stick fabric with.

I am going to enter this for a number of fall/ autumn / Halloween challenges.

Aspoonfulofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com Halloween

Mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com Ghosties & Ghouls etc

tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com Anything goes

letsinkitup.blogspot.com Halloween - no digi stamps

alyssundaychallenge.blogspot.com ASC27 Halloween

paperplaytime.blogspot.com pumpkins or spider webs

craftyourpassionchallenge.blogspot.com Orange/Purple & Black

2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com Halloween

crazy4challenges.blogspot.com Fall/ Autumn

onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Fab card, that stamp is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the ticket on there. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty delicate card, image is adorable and your colouring is great. Thanks for sharing with us at Let''s Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, great ticket! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very pretty. I love it (your stamp and colours are great).
    Thanks for joining us at Lets Ink It Up this time. Good Luck!!
    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Annette, thanks so much for joining in with our Halloween challenge at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the tag! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete