DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Got A Flyer!!!

Today I got a flyer from school. I was home at 4.55pm and felt really decadent!!! It was like a mini holiday. So having looked round the garden something I rarely got time to do I thought I would start on some cards after going on the Wii. Let's just say my husband has arrived in and I haven't moved away from my desk, and the Wii is still in the case!!!!!!! I was doing really well and had lost 4lbs but at the moment can't motivate myself!!!!

At the weekend we went to stay with OH's mother. Whilst my husband went to the pub and my Mother-in -Law worked through the soaps I printed some images and sat colouring them in with my promarkers. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Its strange that as I get older I revert to childhood activities- colouring in- and I love them. Trying to master the art of shading!!!! Well that's my excuse.
This is a birthday card I made using the sketch from the Sugar Bowl and one of their images.



Image: Sugar Nellie- Sweet As Candy
Backing Paper: Dovecrafts.
Image cut using Spellbinders: Labels Fourteen
Middle strip cut using Fiskars Edge punch on both sides of the paper.
Flower: e. Embellishments coloured using Pink Carnation Promarker with a pink sticky gem.
Ticket: Freebie Digidownload - Lindsey's Stamps. Using Open Office I turned it cerise.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card. I'm so glad you entered it into our challenge at Creative Inspirations. Thank you! I hope you'll join us again on Wednesday for our next challenge.
    Hugz,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of your blog !!lol fantastic
    I have had a good look at your work and its amazing darling Thank you for entering my DT Call for the Die cut Dreams Christmas Challenge good Luck and check back Saturday when I will be announcing my new Designer
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete