DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Book A Easel Card

My parents have friends who are celebrating their Silver Wedding Anniversary at the weekend and asked me to do a card. Gosh the pressure. It's fine when you are swanning around your little office/ craft area making cards up for challenges but when someone asks you to make a special card I had a little crisis!!!!


I decided to make one of my Book A Easel Cards using the ClipartFairy CD which I love. I am slowly getting to grips with the Open Office Programme and starting to change things using my own images etc.


I made the Silver Wedding Easel which was fine. The difficulty came when I went to decorate it. I had printed out the elements on linen card and pearlescent paper but hadn't put the couples names on. This left a large space on one side of the card. When I tried grey embellishments the card looked grey when i tried grey embellishments the card looked blue!!!!!





In the end I went for a grey/white bead heart and butterflies printed on acetate.
The brads i got on Sunday from Hobbycraft. I just loved them. the sparkle is glanour dust. its grogeous but gets everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment