DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Sunday 13 February 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Hi


I can't believe its been a month since my last post. At the moment work is so busy that even my husband went to stay at his mother's as I was never in before 7.30pm every night sometimes as late as 9.30pm.

Having a nightmare getting my new camera to transfer my photos to the computer so left it and went to watch The Black Swan. Now I feel completely emotionally wrung out. What a film! Didn't see much of it as I had my eyes closed. Very very dark. I always like to try and see as many of the films nominated for the Best Film Oscar.

Saw The King's Speech a few weeks ago and was absolutely blown away by the whole film. Inception I thought was a modern version of The Matrix. I loved it but my husband said after about 10 mins he was completely lost.

I have actually been making cards but haven't got round to putting them as posts. Have enjoyed the 'colouring in' . At the moment trying to make as many cards as possible to sell as part of my fundraising for the London Moonwalk I am doing with 2 of my friends. It dawned on us on Saturday that it is only 13 weeks away and because of the weather we are still only managing to walk 5 miles on a night!!!!!!



I bought some of the new Simply Sassy Stamps and have enjoyed using my promarkers on them.


This is the card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day.

I tried out my new Spellbinders Ornate Tags and Hearts dies
The papers are recycled from packaging as I didn't have any black card!!

1 comment:

  1. fantastic card.i love these sassy stamps and your colours are stunning, really striking :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete