DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Finally a card in 2011


Finally I got a card made tonight. A few days at work that have had me wondering was I ever on holiday so to get my mind straight I tried a card for the Sugar Nellie Challenge.
There was a sketch to follow with the added twist of embossing. So I thought 'Hey why not try embossing by hand'. Over Christmas I had seen a number of cards on sites that had a criss cross embossing pattern on them. So armed with my Crafters Companion board I had a go. OMG what a mess is all I can say. It looks as if it would be easy!!!!!
Because it is so late and the light was so bad You can't actually tell that I managed a piece about 15cm by 8 cm after an hour!!!!!! SEN group or what?
The image is Sugar Nellie Simple Sassy -coloured using promarkers
DP from FQB at Nitwits.
Sentiment is from pink Gem inked with Ink it Up Cherry Red
Pins and flowers from stash as are the gems.
entering it for
http:sugarbowlblog.blogpsot.com embossing

2 comments:

  1. Especially like the Love You circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card and layout,i got a hougie board and know you can do the crisscross on that but yet to try it out,x

    ReplyDelete