DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Cinderella.

I can never remember the names of the stamps I buy. Terrible I know! So I make up names for them.




For some reason this image always makes me think of Cinderella! Don't ask why just an indication of how troubled my mind is lol.

I went for red and black promarkers on this for either Valentines or an Anniversary.

The sentiment on this one is from Pink Gem, its a rather large stamp but very intricate. I used red ink and embossed it before cutting it using a spellbinders circle die.

The frame is also a Spellbinders die and I have matched it up with the corner frame dies.



I them tried again with purple and lilac and got a completely different feel from the image.

Instead of ribbon on this card I used glitter card.

The image flows out of the die cut using the technique of cutting round part of it before threading it through a die.

The sentiment is another of the Lili of The Valley digi stamps. So versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment