DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Blog Candy at Sweet Magnolia

Earlier this month as I have already posted I joined the Feline Playful Give a comment and Receive a comment. It has been a delight as there have been so many amazing sites that I have visited. Reading their profiles has been fascinating. The reasons people have for coming to crafting are so vast and the sheer strength of some people as you read how hard they are fighting different illnesses,, physical and mental both in themselves and their families. One of the sites I came across was





http:// sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot.com


She has now used her passion for crafting to start her own business. As she is celebrating the opening she is offering the most amazing candy.


The link is:





http://sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot.com/2010/12/cricit-expression-give-away.html



She has a Blog Candy for a Cricit Expression with 3 cartridges and a Cricit Cake Candy.

Pop over and have a look at her site.

Looking forward to the weekend to start making some cards. i have stamped some Simple Sassy Images and I am trying to colour them with my Promarkers can't get the hang of the colouring tried Youtube but by the time I get to mine I have forgotten the colours they used lol!!!!

Mind got up early and got some of the new Lili of The Valley stamps, mind even at 7.00am the site was going sooooooooo slow it was amazing, just goes to show how many people were waiting for them.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya, When you watch the colouring tutorials you could write down the colour combo's down,this helped me a lot. I can recommend Going Buggy for tuts-she has lists of colours etc.
    I was on the LOTV site early this morning too-nightmare!
    Hope you will come across and see me soon,i didnt notice you in my new feline followers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had exactly the same thought at the other comment http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/search?q=tutorial. Scroll down a little for the start of the promarker tutorials. I was so scared of using mine...now I use nothing else. I'm one of your Feline Followers Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions ladies off to try it. As I read your comment Maria it crossed my mind why had I never thought to watch with a pen and paper in my hand ready. Living up to the Dizzy Blonde name!!!!!

    ReplyDelete