DIZZY BLONDE

Welcome to my blog

Thursday 4 November 2010

Mojo Birthdays

Hi

Just got back from spinning. You know I go each week with two friends under the pretense that it is doing me some good- when actually its hell on two wheels. One of my friends asked tonight did I enjoy this week after two weeks off to which I replied 'I'm in the zone - the Dead Zone!!' It has got rid of the cellulite in my legs though which is brilliant and for that reason alone its worth the 60mins of leg screaming pain and sweat!!!

So to calm down in order to go to bed I made a card using this weeks MOJO Challenge sketch and one of my old favourite Gorjuss girl Princess stamps.
I used my promarkers and went for blues this time.
I used the Spellbinders Labels seventeen and the Classic scalloped large rectangles.
The sentiment was a digi stamp matted on to a navy Labels 17 die.
The ribbon I found in my drawer and there was just enough to make a bow on the front.
The ring of sparkles was added to hide a tiny blob of glue that had marked the navy card!!!
I thought I would enter it for the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment